The house needed restocking of food, apparently, despite the cupboards being full, but I think I just have ‘new month = new stock’ as a train of thought in my head.
This week I had some pretty good bargains, or ‘wombles’ as I call them. I bought a £61.65 Amazon order which contained:
- A meat thermometer and raw meat chopping board (as although I don’t eat meat The Boy wants to introduce some real meat into his diet instead of frozen and probably inhumanely reared meat).
- A Mother’s Day present for both my Mum and Step Mum.
- A birthday present for my friend’s nearly 1 year old daughter.
- A birthday present for the friend above.
- A copy of the Queen album ‘Jazz’ as I own it on Vinyl but not CD.
This order only cost me £1.65 as I used £60 in vouchers I had earned through my side hustles.
I also ‘wombled’ the below:
The Linguine and Ground Almonds I received from a friend who had listed them on OLIO, and the beers were given to us from The Boy’s parents as they were leftover from a meal we had together on Friday.
Lets get on to my spending this week.
FOOD AND HOUSEHOLD SHOPPING
BIG ONLINE FOOD SHOP £64.61
Tomato soup x 2, Milk, Greek Yoghurt, Margarine x 2, Microwave Rice x 4, Food and Freezer Bags, Frozen Peas, Gum, Frozen Fruit, Night Cream, Quorn Pieces, Mozzarella, Spaghetti, Tomato Puree x 2, Stew Pack of Veg, Cucumber, Celery, Apples, Cheese Rolls, Naan Bread, Cherry Tomatoes, Lettuce, Bread, Poppadoms, Eggs £24.76
TOTAL SPENDS = £89.93
DISPOSABLE INCOME SPENDING
Amazon order £1.65
TRAVEL (DAY TO DAY)
Train to Newport £5.30
HOBBIES – HEALTH
Padlock for gym locker £4.50
Pie and Cider £13.80
Takeaway Chinese £15
TOTAL DISPOSABLE INCOME SPENDING = £43.25
TOTAL SPENDING THIS WEEK = £133.18